Children’s Community Center Orientation Checklist for Families
Incoming families for Fall 2017: Please return your paperwork by August 5, 2017.
Please print the forms and return to CCC at 1140 Walnut St, Berkeley, CA 94707. If you are unable to print we can mail you hard copies. Many of the forms can be filled electronically.
Your child will not be allowed to start school until all child related health and safety paperwork is completed. No adult will be allowed to participate without all relevant health and safety paperwork on file at CCC.
2017-18 Calendar (dates subject to change)
Orientation requirements checklist:
- Admission Agreement
- Child’s Pre-admission Health History – Parent’s Report
- Physician’s Report CONTACT YOUR PEDIATRICIAN NOW!
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Developmental Enrollment Form
- Emergency Identification Information
- Emergency ID Card (6a)
- Orientation Attendance
- Participating Parents’ Statement(s) of Health
- Participating Parents’ Immunization Checklist (8a)
- Participating Parents’ TB test results and vaccine documentation* (attach to 8a) SCHEDULE TB TEST NOW!
- Sunscreen Permission Slip
- Notification of Parents’ Rights – you keep top half
- Personal Rights – you keep top half
- Administrative Jobs Questionnaire
- Completed index cards
- Photo of your child (Please write your child’s name on the back of photo. It will go in your child’s cubby.)
*Be aware that the TB test is usually read at your doctor’s office 2-3 days after is it given.
Note: If you are having an issue accessing any of these forms electronically, try a different browser (especially Chrome). If you are unable to access any of them, contact the Membership Assistant and we will e-mail you the PDFs or mail you hard copies.
Questions or concerns about your orientation paperwork? Contact the Membership Assistant.