CCC is looking for creative guest teachers to join our year-round team.
Positions are available immediately.
- Supervise and engage children during morning and afternoon programs in child-initiated and organized activities, encouraging peer interaction and helping with problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Assist Teacher-Director with the day’s projects and facilitate activities that support children’s spontaneity, curiosity, and choice.
- Collaborate with staff and parents to support a well-balanced, rich, and varied learning environment for children as they grow their capacity for self-expression and social connection through exploration and play.
- Passion for and experience working with preschool children.
- Applicants with ECE credits preferred (at least 6 ECE units plus 2 in progress). Applicants with prior experience working with children who are planning to get credits will also be considered.
- Current background check and health clearances required upon hire.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
- Part-time and full-time on-call shifts between 8:45 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Guest teacher pay starts at $24.11/hour. With 12 ECE credits or 3+ years of experience we pay $25.91 per hour based on qualifications.
Please send resume, cover letter to:
CCC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Facility License # 010200115