Updates for the 2023-2024 school year coming soon.
Schedule of Fees 2021-2022
EXTRA AND REDUCED PARTICIPATION
- Half-Participation adds: +$161.50 fee to monthly tuition bill
- Non-Participation adds: +$323 fee to monthly tuition bill
- One-and-a-half-Participation discounts bill: –$142.50 to monthly tuition bill
- Double Participation discounts bill: –$285 to monthly tuition bill
CCC offers a 10% discount to families for second and subsequent children simultaneously enrolledin the preschool program (to be applied to program tuition and contracted extended care).
AM PROGRAM TUITION AND EXTENDED CARE FEES
Tuition and Extended Care fees are listed as the total annual cost divided into 10 equal monthly payments.
|Number of Days||5||4||3||2||1|
|Early Care |
|Early afternoon |
|Late afternoon |
*Sliding scale tuition is determined by each family.
Drop-in care (Early Morning or Afternoon Program): $15/hour
Refer to the Parent Policy Manual for handling of fees for aftercare contract changes.
- Billing statements are emailed at the end of the month via Jovial, CCC’s online billing portal.
- Tuition is due by 5th of each month to avoid late fees.
- Check payments may be dropped off in the tuition box located in the school’s office.
- CCC also accepts payments via electronic funds transfer (EFT) made through Jovial.
- Late tuition payment: $20
- Late for participation day: $20
- Late pick-up of child: $20
- Please note CCC’s policy for late pick-ups: After a 5-minute grace period, a $20 fee is assessed. After 15 minutes late, you will be billed for the next block of afternoon program e.g. pick-up at 12:45 results in a $20 fine, plus a charge for the afternoon slot at the drop-in rate).
- These fees are charged annually for each child and may be spread over three months by request.
- Registration Fee (non-refundable): $150
- Materials Fee: $175
- Earthquake/Disaster Supply Assessment: $10
- Shuumi Land Tax Contribution (opt-out available by request): $15
OTHER FEES & FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
- Charge Parent Fee: $65 (paid directly to substitute)
- When you must hire another parent or CCC-approved sub as a one-time substitute for you on your participation day.
- Missed Participation Day: $100
- Fee applies when no good faith attempt has been made to find a substitute to replace you on your participation day.
- Missed Yard or All-School Meeting: $20
- Up to two Yard or All-School meetings combined may be missed without penalty. To avoid late fees, please contact your Yard Rep and Teacher-Director to notify them in advance when you are unable to attend.
- Missed Building & Grounds Work Party: $40/hour (8 hours/year required)
- Missed Fundraising Work Hours: $40/hour (4 hours/year required)
- Fundraising obligation: $300
- Kindergarten Recommendation Form: $25
Please note: Annual tuition and aftercare fees were revised for the 2021-22 school year by vote of the general membership. Other fees and financial obligations may be updated by Board vote, and are subject to change with 30 days’ notice to the community.
CCC offers need-based financial aid.