NOW ENROLLING FOR the 24-25 SCHOOL YEAR
We also have immediate openings for 4 year olds
Trying to decide between
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) or a Play Based Preschool like CCC?
Read more about our Play Based approach for 4 year olds.
Welcome to Children’s Community Center!
Celebrating Almost 100 Years of Nurturing Children Through Play
At Children’s Community Center (CCC), we believe that preschool is the perfect place for exploration and discovery. For nearly a century, we’ve been providing a vibrant and enriching environment where children can thrive, learn and grow.
- A Century of Nurturing: CCC is proud to be one of the oldest continually operating cooperative preschools in North America, with a history dating back to 1927
- Unique Cooperative Model: Our school thrives on a partnership between parents and a dedicated professional teaching staff. We believe that learning is a collaborative journey.
- Play-Based Learning: We understand the power of play in nurturing young minds. Our play based approach encourages children to explore, create and develop critical skills.
As a cooperative preschool, CCC’s mission is to create, for children and their families, a dynamic and diverse environment in which learning, empowerment and growth happen in the moment through play, creativity, connection and community.
- Fostering Confidence: We strive to create a nurturing and stimulating environment where every child feels confident, competent and cherished
- Cultivating Diversity: We celebrate diversity and believe it’s a cornerstone of a well-rounded education. Our community encourages cultural awareness, understanding and empathy.
- Parental Involvement: At CCC, parents play an active role in their child’s education. Our cooperative model allows families to be engaged partners in the learning process and our strong PARENT EDUCATION program is unparalleled.