Schedule of Fees 2023-2024
Children’s Community Center
MORNING TUITION & EXTENDED CARE FEES
Annual tuition and extended care fees for the 2023-24 school year were approved by vote of the general membership. Other fees and financial obligations may be updated by Board vote and are subject to change with 30 days’ notice to the community.
Tuition and Extended Care fees are charged as a fixed annual cost divided into 10 equal monthly payment installments billed August to May.
|Number of Days||5||4||3||2||1|
|Early Care (8-9am)||$250||$200||$150||$100||$50|
|Early afternoon (12:30-3:30pm)||$745||$596||$447||$298||$149|
|Late afternoon (3:30-5:30pm)||$500||$400||$300||$200||$100|
- Drop-in care (Early Morning or Afternoon Program): $16.30/hour
- Refer to the Parent Policy Manual for handling of fees for aftercare contract changes.
- CCC offers a 10% discount to families for second and subsequent children simultaneously enrolled in the preschool program (to be applied to program tuition and contracted extended care).
- 2023 Summer Session: $397 for AM Program 9-day Sessions; $441 for AM Program 10-day Sessions.
TUITION ADJUSTMENTS FOR EXTRA AND REDUCED PARTICIPATION
- Half-Participation: Adds $161.50 fee to monthly tuition bill
- One-and-a-half-Participation: Receives $142.50 discount to monthly tuition bill
- Double Participation: Receives $285.00 discount to monthly tuition bill
- Non-Participation: Adds $323.00 to monthly tuition bill (Requires Board approval)
- A web link to your family account statement is emailed on the first of the month via Jovial, CCC’s online billing portal.
- Tuition is due by the 5th of each month to avoid late fees.
- Payments can be made through Jovial via electronic funds transfer (ACH) and set to auto-pay on a designated schedule. Jovial also accepts credit card payments, which carries a 3.4% processing fee + $0.30 per transaction charge paid by the family. Check payments may be dropped off in the school mailbox by the front gate, placed in the tuition box in the school office, or mailed to the school.
- Late tuition payment: $20
- Late for participation day: $20
- Late pick-up of child: $20
CCC’s policy for late pick-ups: after a 5-minute grace period, a $20 fine is assessed. After 15 minutes late, you will be billed for the next block of afternoon program (e.g. pick-up at 12:45 results in a $20 fine plus being billed for the 12:30 – 3:30 slot at the drop-in rate). If your child is picked up after 5:45 p.m., you will be billed $20 plus $1 for every minute you are late.)
These fees are charged annually for each enrolled child. They may be spread over three months at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Registration Fee (non-refundable): $150
- Materials Fee: $175
- Earthquake/Disaster Supply Assessment: $10
- Shuumi Land Tax Contribution (opt-out available by request): $15
OTHER NON-TUITION FEES & FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
- Charge Parent Fee: $65, Charge Teacher Fee: $70 (paid directly to substitute). When you must hire another parent or CCC-approved sub as a one-time substitute for you on your participation day.
- Missed Participation Day: $100. Fee applies when no good faith attempt has been made to find a substitute to replace you on your participation day.
- Missed Yard or All-School Meeting: $20. Up to two Yard or All-School meetings combined may be missed without penalty. To avoid late fees, please contact your Yard Rep and Teacher-Director to notify them in advance when you are unable to attend.
- Missed Building & Grounds Work Party: $40/hour (8 hours/year required)
- Missed Fundraising Work Hours: $40/hour (4 hours/year required)
- Fundraising obligation: $300
- Kindergarten Recommendation Form: $25
CCC offers need-based financial aid. Contact CCC’s Membership Chair for more information. For the long term we have been working to implement Equity Tuition at CCC.